Hammer Raw Bowling Ball
- Coverstock: Juiced Solid
- Weight Block: Raw Hammer Core
- Factory Finish: 500, 1500, 3000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.543; 15lbs - 2.537; 14lbs - 2.554
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.033; 15lbs - 0.038; 14lbs - 0.038
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
We’re Hammer, and we’re not going to do things like everyone else, thus, the Raw Hammer series. There are four incredible-looking and performing Raw Hammers to initiate this series. The difference with these balls is, we took performance and being unique into account. This series was created to enhance a Hammerhead’s bag and gives newer bowlers performance options with their first Hammer purchase.
All Raw Hammers contain the original Raw Hammer core and come in 10 through 16 pounds. The uniqueness is in the cover and finishes. The Black Raw Hammer uses a solid version of the Juiced cover and has a 3000 Siaair finish, providing more hook potential and performance at this price than any ball on the market. In addition to the solid Black Raw Hammer, there is an orange/black hybrid Raw Hammer and two fantastic-looking pearl balls, purple/pink/silver, and blue/silver/white.