Track Paradox Red Bowling Ball
- Color: Red
- Coverstock: Prime ET (Extra Traction)
- Weight Block: I-Core 2.0 (Dual Density)
- Factory Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.49; 15lbs - 2.48; 14lbs - 2.52
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.049; 15lbs - 0.057; 14lbs - 0.055
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 0.015
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
The Paradox line continues to produce winner after winner and the Paradox Red is no exception. This is the first time a solid veneer has ever been wrapped around the i-Core 2.0. By combining this winning core and brand new veneer, we are giving Paradox fans optimal midlane traction with even better traction at the back end.
The i-Core 2.0, known for it's ability to create BIG hook on the lanes, is back and ready to produce big moves on the lanes.
Paired with the new Prime ET (Extra Traction) solid reactive coverstock finished at 500/2000 Abralon, the Paradox Red will bite in the mids with increasing motion toward to the pocket. Once it starts, it just won't stop. It's time to see Red.