The DETOX is the a next generation of oil removal devices.
When to use: Whenever you notice your ball losing reaction, you should have it done, but that time can vary depending on coverstock and the rate you ball absorbs oil.
- Removes the oil that has penetrated the surface and soaked into the coverstock of the ball, not simply to clean off the outside like any regular ball cleaner will do.
- It is faster and safer on a bowling ball than any other method of oil extraction, making it more efficient and less expensive for your customers.
- Ultra-Sonic is used to remove the oil in a fraction of the time
- Ultra-Sonic generates millions of microscopic bubbles that get into the pores of a bowling ball, unlike other standard methods
- Operates at only 115° as several ball manufacturers have warranties regulating the temperature exposure to 115° (Most other oil extracting units run at 140°)